[Commpsych] Fwd: Indigenous justice symposium Invitation

Lucy Zinkiewicz lucy.zinkiewicz at deakin.edu.au
Wed Feb 13 16:19:46 WST 2008

>Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 18:02:26 +1100
>
>From: "Michael Halloran" <m.halloran at latrobe.edu.au>
>
>Dear Colleagues,
>
>I invite you to consider participation in a Symposium I am planning
>for the 12th Biennial Conference of the International Society for
>Justice Research to be held from August 14-17, 2008, in Adelaide.
>The working title for Symposium is "Justice for Indigenous
>Australians: Reconciliation and the move forward.". The aim of the
>Symposium is to bring together and integrate papers that contribute
>to knowledge about Indigenous justice-related issues in Australia.
>
>The Symposium would give a distinct, and escpecially Australian
>focus, to this important topic at a significant inernational
>conference. I encourage you send me a proposal, title or abstract
>(or feedback) by the 10th of March.
>
>Regards
>Michael Halloran
>
>La Trobe University

Dr Lucy Zinkiewicz
Lecturer
+ School of Psychology, Deakin University Waterfront, Geelong VIC
3217, Australia.
( Phone: 03 5227 8497 International: +61 3 5227 8497
( Fax:     03 5227 8621 International: +61 3 9244 8621
: E-mail: lucy.zinkiewicz at deakin.edu.au
: Website: http://www.deakin.edu.au
Deakin University CRICOS Provider Code 00113B

Important Notice: The contents of this email transmission, including
any attachments, are intended solely for the named addressee and are
confidential; any unauthorised use, reproduction or storage of the
contents and any attachments is expressly prohibited. If you have
received this transmission in error, please delete it and any
attachments from your system immediately and advise the sender by
return email or telephone.
Deakin University does not warrant that this email and any
attachments are error or virus free.