[Commpsych] LINKS - Call for contributions

Amiee-Jade Pereira amiee-jade at westnet.com.au
Thu Feb 7 16:40:32 WST 2008

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to 2008 – we hope you have had a fantastic festive season and are
ready to take on the new year!

We are seeking contributions for the first issue of LINKS for 2008. Past
pieces have included short biography’s, opinion pieces or your reflections
on a workshop or conference.

Pieces should be no more that 1-2 A4 pages, size 12 Times New Roman.

If you have any suggestions or feedback on past issues please send them
through.

Also, anyone who might have my email address on their address book, please
note the new address HYPERLINK
"mailto:amiee-jade at westnet.com.au"amiee-jade at westnet.com.au

Deadline for contributions is Monday 31st March.

We look forward to hearing from you!

AJ

Amiee-Jade Pember

Checked by AVG Free Edition.