[Commpsych] FW: KidsMatter positions being advertised

Heather Gridley Heather.Gridley at vu.edu.au
Sun Dec 7 15:57:59 WST 2008

From: Sarah Cavanagh
Sent: Wednesday, 26 November 2008 2:22 PM
Subject: KidsMatter positions being advertised

Hi All

This is to let you know that KidsMatter is currently recruiting for two national project coordinator positions based at APS head office.

The KidsMatter (Primary Schools) National Coordinator position and the KidsMatter (Early Childhood) position are now advertised on Psychxchange, closing date 9am Monday 15 December:

·         Primary schools, http://www.psychxchange.com.au/JobDetail.aspx?JobID=4933

·         Early childhood, http://www.psychxchange.com.au/JobDetail.aspx?JobID=4935

I would appreciate it if you could alert anyone you think might be interested who may not receive Psychxchange (we will also advertise on Melbourne Uni's cyberpsych).

Thanks

Cheers

Sarah Cavanagh

Australian Psychological Society