[Commpsych] FW: From Suzette Misrachi

Vicky Totikidis Vicky.Totikidis at vu.edu.au
Tue Dec 2 11:12:00 WST 2008

Dear Suzette

I think this workshop would be of interest to some of the community psychology list members of which I am a member and the VU school of psychology. I have forwarded it to the first but will ask Heather, a community psychologist and lecturer at VU if she can forward to the psych school as I do not have the email for that group.

Heather, could you please so this for Suzette?

Suzette, you may also like to contact the Australian Psychological Society

Best wishes
Vicky