[Commpsych] FW: extension of time for the petition to reinstate the Racial Discrimination Act in NT.

Heather Gridley Heather.Gridley at vu.edu.au
Sat Aug 23 16:37:44 WST 2008

I don't usually forward petitions en masse, but this one has been
circulating in hard copy, and is now online as well. While there is much
debate from all sides on the 'merits' of the NT Intervention, there is
no case at all for the necessity of suspending the Racial Discrimination
Act.

Heather Gridley

School of Psychology

Footscray Park Campus (Monday, Tuesday & Thursday)

Victoria University

PO Box 14428

Melbourne VIC 8001

Australia