No subject

Thu Oct 4 01:20:00 WST 2007

> Re: [Commpsych] FW: APS AGM results - Good news and...I am also
> disappointed that Neil did not get selected and agree with similar
> sentiments expressed.  I should have noted on my ballot form that
> my vote counts for 100 to reflect the fighting spirit of the West.
> Thank you so much for all your efforts Neil. I hope you will
> reconsider about nominating the next time as I believe that in this
> scenario we should change the "three strikes you're out" to "three
> strikes you're in" on the gournds of strength of character,
> conviction and community mindedness!
>
> BTW those of you who have me in their email address book, could you
> please change my email address to trosenwald at iinet.net.au  Thanks .
>
> Trudy Rosenwald
> WA

--Boundary_(ID_Sx/O+qip6hpM/Dqjk5lbsw)

begin:vcard
n:Darlaston-Jones, PhD;Dawn
fn:Dawn Darlaston-jones
tel;fax:+61 8 9433 0544
tel;work:+61 8 9433 0567
org:University of Notre Dame, Australia;School of Arts & Sciences
adr:;;PO Box 1225;FRMANTLE;Western Australia;6160;
version:2.1
email;internet:ddarlaston-jones at nd.edu.au
title:Lecturer
end:vcard

--Boundary_(ID_Sx/O+qip6hpM/Dqjk5lbsw)--