[Commpsych] FW: APS AGM results - Good news and...

Neil Drew ndrew1 at nd.edu.au
Thu Oct 4 08:08:28 WST 2007

Dear All,

There ha been a suggestion that my posting yesterday about the Board
elections was a little churlish and bitter.  Please note that it was an
attempt at light-hearted banter - I am not in the least bitter -
disappointed yes but bitter no - I sincerely appreciate the support I
received and truly believe that another candidate should be sought as soon
as possible in preparation for the next tilt.

Yours in election defeat!! (but still fighting the good fight)

Neil

  _____