[Commpsych] FW: help!

Heather Gridley Heather.Gridley at vu.edu.au
Wed Jul 18 14:16:23 WST 2007

________________________________

From: Brophy, Patricia M [mailto:brophy.patricia.m at edumail.vic.gov.au]
Sent: Tue 17/07/2007 4:48 PM
To: Heather Gridley
Subject: help!

Heather,

I am contacting you to see if you can help me. I dam looking for 2 psychologists that may have had some experience working in schools, qualified if possible.

I have one full time position for term 3 beginning Monday and the contract would end on the 21st September 2007. This person would work 3 days in Werribee/hoppers crossing and 2 days in williamstown/laverton

The second full time position is for 7 weeks beginning 30 July until the 14 September in Wyndham.

If you have any people that you think may be suitable could you contact me or get them to contact me on my mobile number below.

Thanks for your help.
Kind regards

Patricia Brophy
Dip.teach, B.Ed,Grad Dip.Child & Adol Psych, M.ED Psych, M.Counselling,MAPS
Western Region Emergency Management Coordinator
Wyndham Network Team Leader
Psychologist,
Wyndham Network

C/- Glen Devon Primary School
PO Box 2239
Werribee 3030

Phone/Fax: 9741 7940
Mobile: 0418 220 421

Important - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss, damage or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not, resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our liability is limited to resupplying any affected attachments. Any representations or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of the Department of Education.