[Commpsych] LINKS Contributions

Amiee-Jade Pereira ajpsychlists at westnet.com.au
Tue Jan 30 15:49:37 WST 2007

Hi Everyone,

I hope you had a lovely festive season and enjoyed some time off!

I'm putting out a call for contributions for the next issue of LINKS,
with the planned release date for the end of March.

As always, please feel free to share your thoughts, ideas and
reflections on anything that you think other 'community psych' minded
people might be interested in.

In the past, contributions have included brief biographies to
introduce the author to the LINKS community, conference/workshop
reflections, and personal experiences of working with the media.

It would be great to see your responses to articles from the previous
issue!

At this stage I'd like to have received your contributions by Friday
2nd March.

Thanks,
AJ Pereira