[Commpsych] FW: II International Conference on Community Psychology

Adrian Fisher Adrian.Fisher at vu.edu.au
Fri Jan 26 06:13:35 WST 2007

Dear All

please find the first official announcement for the Second International Community Psychology Conference to be held in Lisbon Portugal -- June 2008.

We have been trying to negotiate with APS for the College to be a naming sponsor, but we all know and love APS and its processes, don't we.

Adrian

Adrian Fisher PhD
Associate Professor
School of Psychology -- Footscray Park Campus
PO Box 14428
Melbourne VIC 8001
Australia

Phone:   +613-9919-5221