[Commpsych] Fw: Final Call for RSVPs - Free webinar: ‘Sense of place' Dr Iain Butterworth Thurs 2 June 7-8.30pm AEST

Heather Gridley Heather.Gridley at vu.edu.au
Thu May 26 09:34:59 AWST 2022

Hello All,

Final call for RSVPs to register for Dr Iain Butterworth's webinar next Thursday June 2. Also a reminder for Prof Matthew Brown's webinar June 29.

Short reminders of both below. Note that you need to send your RSVP to Vic Comm Psych College Chair Ben Moberley in order to receive the link to the webinar BenM at guidestar.com.au<mailto:BenM at guidestar.com.au> (link to be provided approx. one week prior to event)

All the best!

Heather Gridley OAM FAPS

Honorary Fellow

College of Health and Biomedicine