[Commpsych] Fw: Seeking community psychologists for survey on psychological test use

Heather Gridley Heather.Gridley at vu.edu.au
Mon Jun 6 16:13:47 AWST 2022

Hello commpsych listers

Just forwarding this request from APS HQ - this survey has been out for some time but apparently not many AOP-endorsed community psychologists have completed it and they are keen to have some comm psych perspectives included, which I'm not about to oppose 🙂 (Note that any Australian psychologist can complete the survey and you don’t have to be an APS member).

Psychological tests and how they are used in Australia

Psychological tests are an important part of research and practice.

If you have full registration as a psychologist in Australia, we are keen to hear from you. You might be using psychological testing frequently or only occasionally – regardless of your use, all feedback is relevant. It is important that we hear from psychologists across the range of testing involvement so that the survey data is representative of your needs and experiences.

The research has received ethics approval from Griffith University (reference number 2021/707).

How do I complete the survey?

It should take approximately 15 minutes to complete.

The survey is open until 12 noon AEST Tuesday 7 June 2022.

To complete the survey go to: https://aps-survey.limequery.org/978952?lang=en

 The researchers have extended the survey until 12pm AEST tomorrow/Tuesday 7 June (the latest time possible before their subscription to the survey tool expires).

Apologies for the late notice.

Heather Gridley

Honorary Fellow

College of Health and Biomedicine

Victoria University

Melbourne, Australia

E: heather.gridley at vu.edu.au<mailto:heather.gridley at vu.edu.au>

I’ve been working with the APS Tests and Testing Expert Group who have been running a survey of psychological test use in Australia. I have extended the survey until 12pm AEST tomorrow/Tuesday 7 June (the latest I can stretch it out due to the APS’ subscription to the survey tool expiring on Wednesday). Apologies for the late notice.

How do I complete the survey?

It should take approximately 15 minutes to complete.

The survey is open until 12 noon AEST Tuesday 7 June 2022.

To complete the survey go to: https://aps-survey.limequery.org/978952?lang=en

Many thanks and kind regards,

Jo

Jo Abbott
Senior Research Officer

D 03 8662 3363

Monday, Tuesday, Thursday (9.30am-3.00pm)
Australian Psychological Society
L11, 257 Collins Street Melbourne VIC 3000
psychology.org.au<http://www.psychology.org.au/>