[Commpsych] Fw: POSTPONED - Victorian Comm Psych social event Sunday 30th May

Heather Gridley Heather.Gridley at vu.edu.au
Wed Jun 2 15:48:20 AWST 2021

Dear all,

As you would know, Melbourne's lockdown meant of course that our much awaited social event was unable to go ahead as planned last Sunday.

The Victorian College of Community Psychologists sincerely hopes the strong interest in attending this event, indicated by the high number of RSVPs, remains as we come out the other side of lockdown and are in a position to reschedule this event, most likely for mid-July.

Stay safe and well everyone, and we will see each other soon.

Best regards,

Heather

Heather Gridley

Honorary Fellow