[Commpsych] Fw: It's on - CP Vic social event - Sun 18th July 2-5pm

Heather Gridley Heather.Gridley at vu.edu.au
Fri Jul 2 15:15:57 AWST 2021

Hi all,

Having missed a year for our community psychology catch up we are busting  to see everyone and to welcome the new students to community psychology. This hotly anticipated event is a chance to mingle with like-minded folks, current and ex-students, working community psychologists, old friends and generally nice people.

It is all purely social and we'd love to see you.

Join as for a drink, a chat, a catch up  and some nibble food.   All welcome.

Sunday 18th July 2-5pm

Charles Weston Hotel (the pool room) 27 Weston St, Brunswick

Cost $10 per head for finger food (free to new 2021 cohort of Community Psychology students)

RSVP - monika.naslund at vu.edu.au <mailto:monika.naslund at vu.edu.au> (not essential, but helpful)

Looking forward to seeing you there

Heather

Heather Gridley

Honorary Fellow

College of Health and Biomedicine

Victoria University

Melbourne, Australia

E: heather.gridley at vu.edu.au<mailto:heather.gridley at vu.edu.au>

Ph: +61 419113731

Sent by APS - College of Community Psychologists - VIC

This email is solely intended for members of the APS Member Group sending the email (as well as any other recipients specified by the sender). It may contain confidential or copyright material. If you have received this email in error, please delete the email and any print-outs you may have made. We also suggest notifying the sender.

You may unsubscribe<http://be.psychology.org.au/ls/click?upn=xftCvoRZRbcW1HUP8zfNNCqFyqCAJs4gBnt4bANyPNdmM69k7dvZDQfvJ77SEpG95WphGbbKCy4xC6-2F9DxiqBm5Ok1SIQF1xpX-2BxYAqQDOY-3DIWs3_LkNaGjuMCrzJijP9uh5w51wVkQcRLq1ZICyrjgtqsTsdl9zdPQLgni2tk2oObmPLaBZj1W22bQt0xQn2Xr78d74mVunuwgBU5LTwuud-2Bu4dqt8-2FVAfLZSPyiZJ1GpdsXFHg0Hw49LPAUaA6gkmlk9eURznnKmSANgE6P7lAbBCXDptwhtEXy2eCyvg7h0WaAJnkLuDZ2yqPg7a-2BIKS0AGU-2FGbgr0mhnGisn-2F8UlujvA-3D> via Email Subscriptions on your APS Dashboard.

Any commentary or personal views of the sender expressed in this email are those of the individual sender and not the APS except where the sender specifically attributes those views to the APS and is authorised to do so.

If you wish to make a complaint about this email, contact the APS Member Groups team<mailto:membergroups at psychology.org.au>. The APS does not represent, warrant or guarantee that this email is free of errors, virus or interference and accepts no liability for any damage caused as a result of your receipt of this email or any links or attachments.

The APS is committed to protecting its members' and customers' privacy. You may read our privacy policy<http://be.psychology.org.au/ls/click?upn=xftCvoRZRbcW1HUP8zfNNCqFyqCAJs4gBnt4bANyPNfEC0Q4-2FG1K-2Bku5JDsMWXnCEIkUreLynZ0EmVsrhRz2nReJK7N-2FXjqhWH59gzHOpuE-3DlftU_LkNaGjuMCrzJijP9uh5w51wVkQcRLq1ZICyrjgtqsTsdl9zdPQLgni2tk2oObmPLaBZj1W22bQt0xQn2Xr78d8bPlNc3DbCIV5Tdb3wkZEoZwgPH3oltoFiMt03c4LIlMJgLfePv-2BxbRYgcbqICKa7z9JJJrg6NP-2FxlHyxgrD6-2Ffe1ZgZ3e63IFuUPyrQ-2Fs08PS0nTv-2FpVrYEgJH-2FsxB7QOg0tcrsN8xDkbCmTlb1cE-3D> on our website.