[Commpsych] Fw: community psychology in times of pandemics_- next meeting for Australia/NZ_April 30, 5PM AEST (3pm WAST, 7pm NZST)

Heather Gridley Heather.Gridley at vu.edu.au
Wed Apr 28 11:04:52 AWST 2021

Hi everyone

A generous invitation from our European colleagues who have shifted their usual meeting time 'in order to open up the opportunity to participate for our colleagues from Asia, Australia, New Zealand  on Friday, April 30 at https://us02web.zoom.us/j/692277692 to discuss the idea of a Global Research Study.'