[Commpsych] Fwd: COVID and Community Survey

Adrian Fisher Adrian.Fisher at vu.edu.au
Fri Jul 3 12:35:01 AWST 2020

Hi All

Please see this survey request from our colleague Anne Brodsky.

I have had to remove the attachments as it was too large for the server.

Cheers ... adrian Fisher

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

From: Anne Brodsky <brodsky at UMBC.EDU>
Date: 28 June 2020 at 9:47:36 pm AEST
To: Adrian Fisher <Adrian.Fisher at vu.edu.au>
Subject: COVID and Community Survey

Dear Adrian,
I hope this email finds you and yours as safe and well as can be expected given the challenges facing the world these days as well as optimistic that we will finally act collectively to create good and real change from these difficult times!

I am writing to invite you to participate in and/or share with your personal, professional, and community networks a survey on community and the COVID-19 pandemic.  My research team and I, along with researchers in Italy and Alaska, are launching a study called Community Matters to build understanding of the psychological and community level impacts of COVID-19 and the social restrictions that have resulted on individual and collective well-being. We also hope to learn what individual and community level resources aid in resilience responses to the pandemic and its impacts on community life.  The survey has IRB approval, is available in English, Spanish, Italian, and Korean (and soon Arabic), and the consent form and survey are available at: https://bit.ly/cmtymatters<https://umbc-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/Redirect?ukey=1QQUXBHMWKoXdmQWVaKCaujx453AL7N5ZQkGw8-_Zowo-0&key=YAMMID-78685667&link=https%3A%2F%2Fbit.ly%2Fcmtymatters>

We are interested in responses from around the world, so please share with your global networks. I've attached a copy of the fliers in all 4 languages below, but the link will let you choose any of those languages, regardless of which flier you use.

Thank you so much for reading such a long email and considering being a part.

Sending virtual elbow taps,
Anne

Anne E. Brodsky
Professor & Chair, Department of Psychology
University of Maryland, Baltimore County (UMBC)
Math/Psyc Building, 3rd Floor
1000 Hilltop Circle, Baltimore, MD 21250
Main Office: 410 455-2567
Direct Line: 410 455-2416

I live and work on the land of the Piscataway peoples