[Commpsych] Psychology & the #MeToo Movement 22 October PD Event - register online now

Heather Gridley Heather.Gridley at vu.edu.au
Wed Oct 2 20:08:41 AWST 2019

Greetings everyone (and apologies for any cross-postings)

We'd love to see you at our upcoming (22nd October) Psychology and the #MeToo Movement panel discussion jointly organised by three APS member groups.

With three very experienced psychologists offering different perspectives, facilitated by the amazing Carmel O'Brien OAM, the panel discussion will explore two key questions in relation to the #MeToo phenomenon:

What do we as psychologist need to know? And how can we contribute?

To find out more, and to register for this thought provoking night - please see the attached flyer. And further to our earlier notice, bookings are now available online at https://www.trybooking.com/BFXYE <https://www.trybooking.com/BFXYE>

Hope to see you there. We'd also appreciate if you could spread the word about this event in your networks.

Best regards

Heather

Heather Gridley

Honorary Fellow