[Commpsych] Position available in Melbourne

Helen Killmier hkillmier at bigpond.com
Tue Jan 22 06:25:40 AWST 2019

Hi everyone,

Guidestar is seeking passionate psychologists to join our awesome team
of 11 clinicians.  Please pass on to anyone who may be interested - we
can offer a mix of private practice and  work with people with dual
disabilities and/or mental health issues who are in receipt of NDIS
funding.  We also offer training, so there is the opportunity for
someone to become a trainer with us as well.  Located in Melbourne's
Northern suburbs, but in the disability/mental health field our
clinicians work in community locations or peoples' homes.

Please see our website for a position description:

https://guidestarlife.com.au/careers/

Thank you,