[Commpsych] FYI: Awry - Journal of Critical Psychology

David Fryer drdavidfryer at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Aug 3 12:38:24 AWST 2019

 We are pleased to announce the launch of a new open-access, peer-reviewed academic journal!

Awry: Journal of Critical Psychology will be published twice a year providing an interdisciplinaryforum for critical scholars dedicated to interrogating the economic, social,political, and environmental dimensions of psychological research and practice.

We welcome submissions from scholars and activists who draw on a wide rangeof theoretical orientations and methodological approaches. In addition, weencourage proposals for special issues and experimental formats that pushagainst the boundaries of traditional scholarship and practice.

For more information, please visit the journal website: https://awryjcp.com/

Best,

Mike

Michael Arfken, PhD