[Commpsych] Australian Community Psychologist latest issue

Heather Gridley Heather.Gridley at vu.edu.au
Thu Sep 27 13:44:06 AWST 2018

Yes go for it Rachael

________________________________
From: 16421524500n behalf of
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2018 3:39 pm
To: commpsych at lists.curtin.edu.au
Subject: [Commpsych] Australian Community Psychologist latest issue

Dear All,
The Australian Community Psychologist, with a new Editorial Board and team, would like to announce its latest issue.  This issue presents nine papers from the 13th Trans-Tasman Community Psychology College Conference in Melbourne, 2017, and was guest edited by the Chair of the conference, Heather Gridley.

We also have a new call for a Special Issue titled Critical community psychology and qualitative research methods: are they compatible?

The attached newsletter includes details of the latest issue, the call for the special issue, and details for a general call for papers.  As you will probably be aware, our journal is open access – please visit our new website<http://antispam.csu.edu.au:32224/?dmVyPTEuMDAxJiYyYzk2ODIxYWJlZjI5MjNhYj01QkFDNkI1NV82NzU1OF8yMDE5MV8xJiYzODAzNzBjOTE3OTZiOWU9MTMzMyYmdXJsPWh0dHBzJTNBJTJGJTJGd3d3JTJFcHN5Y2hvbG9neSUyRW9yZyUyRWF1JTJGZm9yLW1lbWJlcnMlMkZwdWJsaWNhdGlvbnMlMkZqb3VybmFscyUyRkF1c3RyYWxpYW4tQ29tbXVuaXR5LVBzeWNob2xvZ2lzdCUyRkFDUC1Jc3N1ZXMlMkZWb2x1bWUtMjQlMkMtTm8tMiUyQy1KdW5lLTIwMTI=> to access the issue in full.

Kind Regards,
Rachael

Dr Rachael Fox
Senior Lecturer | School of Psychology
Editor of Australian Community Psychologist<http://antispam.csu.edu.au:32224/?dmVyPTEuMDAxJiYyYzk2ODIxYWJlZjI5MjNhYj01QkFDNkI1NV82NzU1OF8yMDE5MV8xJiYzODAzNzBjOTE3OTZiOWU9MTMzMyYmdXJsPWh0dHBzJTNBJTJGJTJGd3d3JTJFcHN5Y2hvbG9neSUyRW9yZyUyRWF1JTJGZm9yLW1lbWJlcnMlMkZwdWJsaWNhdGlvbnMlMkZqb3VybmFscyUyRkF1c3RyYWxpYW4tQ29tbXVuaXR5LVBzeWNob2xvZ2lzdA==>
Charles Sturt University
Wagga Wagga, NSW 2678
Australia

Tel: +61 2 6933 2840