[Commpsych] Employment opportunities Melbourne - please share with your networks

Helen Killmier hkillmier at bigpond.com
Wed May 2 08:33:20 AWST 2018

Hello everyone,
Guidestar is currently looking for two psychologists(or a Mental Health
Social Worker) and an OT to join our expanding team.
An attractive salary will be negotiable based on qualifications and
experience.
Guidestar offer the opportunity to work:
    * with people with complex presentations who are in receipt of NDIS
funding and their supporters and families; and
    * with a broad range of clients in our clinic.

We offer:
    * Head office location in Preston
    * Great team culture
    * Progressive company
    * Friendly, dynamic and supportive environment
Graduates, new to private practice and experienced psychologists are
encouraged to apply, particularly those with an interest and passion for
working with people with dual disability and mental health issues.
Position descriptions are on our website at
 https://guidestarlife.com.au/careers/
<https://guidestarlife.com.au/careers/>
Please share this email with your networks.
Many thanks,

Helen Killmier MAPS, MCCOMP, GAICD
Chief Executive Officer/Principal Psychologist

Banner
Address 84 Hotham Street, Preston, VIC, 3072
Phone (03) 9863 6816 | Mobile 0408 593 638
Email helen.killmier at guidestarlife.com.au
<mailto:helen.killmier at guidestarlife.com.au>
 | Website www.guidestarlife.com.au <http://www.guidestarlife.com.au/>

In the spirit of Reconciliation, Guidestar acknowledges Aboriginal and
Torres Strait Islander Peoples as the Traditional Owners and Custodians
of this country, with unique cultures, languages and spiritual
relationships to the land and seas. We pay our respect to them, their
cultures and customs, and to Elders both past and present.

Guidestar is committed to inclusive communities.
https://i0.wp.com/guidestarlife.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/3-flags.png?fit=251%2C56&ssl=1

This email message is intended only for the addressee(s) and contains
information that may be confidential and/or copyright. If you are not
the intended recipient please notify the sender by reply email and
immediately delete this email. Use, disclosure or reproduction of this
email by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly
prohibited. No representation is made that this email or any attachments
are free of viruses. Virus scanning is recommended and is the
responsibility of the recipient.