[Commpsych] Fw: Research Seminar: Tue 27/3 at Vic Uni - Liberatory Positionalities and Knowledge Practices: Connecting Global South Solidarities in Research and Resistance

Heather Gridley Heather.Gridley at vu.edu.au
Thu Mar 15 12:25:28 AWST 2018

Here's another great daytime seminar coming up at Vic Uni's Footscray Park campus on Tuesday week

Heather Gridley

Honorary Fellow

Victoria University

Melbourne, Australia

E: heather.gridley at vu.edu.au<mailto:heather.gridley at vu.edu.au>

Please join us at this upcoming research seminar by two of our esteemed visiting scholars from South Africa.

Details below:

The College of Arts and Education and the Community, Identity and Displacement Research Network Research Seminar