[Commpsych] Moving right along...

Heather Gridley Heather.Gridley at vu.edu.au
Thu Dec 6 19:33:25 AWST 2018

Dear Commpsych listers, colleagues, friends and fellow travellers (apologies for any cross-postings - some of you are all of the above 😊)

I thought I'd best let you know (if you haven't already heard) that in the aftermath of a major restructure of the National Office, I am no longer working at the Australian Psychological Society as Manager of Public Interest. The restructure is also likely to have major implications for public interest initiatives within the APS, in which community psychologists have played a significant role over the past 30 years.

I continue to be happily connected to Victoria University, and to the community psychology tribe and the feminist psychology sisterhood more broadly. So please use this address and delete my APS one if you have it among your contacts. Do keep in touch.

And watch this space for more comm psych stuff coming up in 2019 - not to mention the 8th International Conference in Community Psychology, to be hosted by Vic Uni and the APS Community College in Melbourne mid-2020. Can't wait!

All the best for whatever you're celebrating at this time of the year - I hope it's winding down well for you all.

Heather

Heather Gridley

Honorary Fellow

Victoria University