[Commpsych] REMINDER - LAST DAY TODAY Expressions of Interest: Editorial Board Members & Associate Editors, Australian Community Psychologist - due Thurs 30 November 17

Heather Gridley Heather.Gridley at vu.edu.au
Thu Nov 30 07:40:38 AWST 2017

URGENT REMINDER - EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST CLOSE TODAY,

THURSDAY 30 NOVEMBER AT 5PM AUSTRALIAN EASTERN DAYLIGHT TIME

- that's around midnight Wednesday on the US east coast,

or 7pm Thursday in New Zealand, or 9am Thursday in Sth Africa,

or 2pm in Western Australia... get the picture? Please share NOW

with anyone who might be interested.

Details are available here<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/drxzBLf5b8q5F8?domain=psychology.org.au>. Note that the call for Expressions of Interest applies to both Editorial Board

members and Associate Editors.

Editorial Board members are expected to have:

  *   At least 5 years postdoctoral research experience or equivalent in the broad field of community psychology
  *   Demonstrated record of research, scholarship and publication
  *   Experience as journal reviewer and/or Editorial Board member.

Associate Editors are expected to have:

  *   At least 3 years research experience or equivalent in the broad field of community psychology
  *   Demonstrated record of research, scholarship and publication

We are also always on the lookout for reliable reviewers, so even if you can't meet all of these criteria, we encourage you to consider putting in an Expression of Interest.  Acting as a reviewer can be a valuable learning experience for early career researchers, and experienced mentors may be available to assist postgraduate students who would would like to give it a try.

Heather

Heather Gridley

Acting Editor, Australian Community Psychologist