[Commpsych] Fw: Women and Psychology end of year event and AGM Thurs 23 November in Carlton - AGM 6pm, dinner 7pm

Heather Gridley Heather.Gridley at vu.edu.au
Mon Nov 13 10:58:41 AWST 2017

Apologies for any cross-postings - just forwarding this invitation on in case you missed it (and nudging you if you did get it first time around) - you don't need to register for the AGM at 6pm but do need to register for the dinner at 7. And you don't need to be a Women and Psychology/APS member to join us there. Students particularly welcome so please share with any you think might be keen

Dear Heather,

I am writing to encourage you to attend our upcoming end of year AGM and event, in Melbourne.  We are having a collegial dinner immediately after our AGM on November 23.  We have two winners this year of the Elaine Dignan Award, and both will join us to speak briefly about their work.  As we are flying them from interstate, we would love you to join us to welcome them and celebrate their work.  This should be a relaxed event and a great chance to catch up and share our work and discuss current issues affecting us.

The flyer for the event is attached.

Heather Gridley

Honorary Fellow

Victoria University