[Commpsych] One day symposium in Melbourne 27 November 'A Feminism for Mothers'

Emma Sampson E.Sampson at psychology.org.au
Thu Nov 2 08:37:53 AWST 2017

Dear all,

Some of you may be interested in the below symposium, to be held in a few weeks....please promote widely among your networks.

[cid:image001.png at 01D353CF.04DBDD90]

AMIRCI, The Australian Motherhood Initiative for Research and Community Development, proudly present our one day symposium for maternal research in Australia.

With respected maternal scholars, researchers, writers, social commentators, and philosophers speaking on the topic 'A Feminism for Mothers' this whole day event will speak to the importance of centering mothers in a modern feminism and the benefits to society as a whole when we support mothers.

Monday 27th November 2017, 9am-5:30pm.

Australian Catholic University, 115 Victoria Pde, Fitzroy.
Building 420 - Mary Glowery Building, Level 2.
(Entrance is on the corner of 115 Victoria Pde and Young St.)

For more information and to book, please go to  https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/Rv1VB3s8Dke5T4?domain=mothering.org.au

Warm regards,

Emma