[Commpsych] Scavenger hunt - for back copies of Network - now the Australian Community Psychologist

Heather Gridley Heather.Gridley at vu.edu.au
Wed Aug 3 14:01:17 WST 2016

Dear community psychology community (and apologies for any cross postings - a special shout-out to long-standing and former members of the College - we need your help!!)

The College of Community Psychologists is about to set up an online archive of back copies of the Australian Community Psychologist - formerly Network – which has been published online on open access since 2006 at https://groups.psychology.org.au/ccom/publications/?ID=4395 We are hoping to have the scanning completed in the next few weeks and the archive ready to launch at the APS Congress in September, along with a forum to be chaired by Dawn Darlaston-Jones: From Network to the Australian Community Psychologist: Unpacking the evolution and purpose of a peer reviewed journal.

This journal has been in publication in some form or another almost continuously since 1984, and we're keen to hear from anyone who has any of the missing copies stashed away on their shelves that they are willing to part with for scanning and uploading. There are only about a dozen missing, so they could be collectors' items by now, but unlikely to fetch much on Amazon or E-bay.

Here's a list of the copies we DON'T have:

A5 format:
Volume 1– 1984-5: Missing

Volume 2 – 1986: Missing: No 3

Volume 3 – 1987: Missing: No 1

Volume 9 – 1994: Missing: No 2

A4 format
Volume 10 – 1995-6? Missing: Nos 2 & 3, if they exist

Volume 11 – 1997: Missing: No 1 (June)

Volume 12 – 1999? 2000-1? Missing all issues, if they exist

Network became a refereed journal in 2001, and has been published online as The Australian Community Psychologist since 2006.

We THINK we have all copies published between 2002-2005 but do let us know which issues if any of these that you have on your shelves as well.

If you have any of these issues, please let me know by return email and we'll work out how best to relieve you of them.

Many thanks

Heather

Heather Gridley

Honorary Fellow

College of Arts

Victoria University

Melbourne, Australia

E: heather.gridley at vu.edu.au<mailto:heather.gridley at vu.edu.au>

Ph: +61 419113731

This email, including any attachment, is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. It is confidential and may contain personal information or be subject to legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient any use, disclosure, reproduction or storage of it is unauthorised. If you have received this email in error, please advise the sender via return email and delete it from your system immediately. Victoria University does not warrant that this email is free from viruses or defects and accepts no liability for any damage caused by such viruses or defects.