[Commpsych] FW: AVI roles that might be of interest to your networks

Heather Gridley Heather.Gridley at vu.edu.au
Tue May 12 18:35:46 WST 2015

Here are two roles currently being advertised by Australian Volunteers International that might be of interest to your networks:

http://www.australianvolunteers.com/jobs/10533297-counsellor-program-developer-mentor/
http://www.australianvolunteers.com/jobs/10533721-clinicalhealth-psychologist/

These positions are part of the Australian Volunteers for International Development <http://www.australianaidvolunteers.gov.au/> program, an Australian Government initiative

Heather Gridley