[Commpsych] FW: Only 10 Days Left! U.S. SCRA Community Psychology Conference Call for Proposals

Heather Gridley Heather.Gridley at vu.edu.au
Sat Dec 27 13:29:56 WST 2014

________________________________
From: Mona Amer [monaamer75 at gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, 26 December 2014 11:12 PM
Subject: Only 10 Days Left! U.S. Community Psychology Conference Call for Proposals

Dear Colleagues,

Only 10 days are left to submit a proposal for the June 25-28, 2015 conference of the Society for Community Research and Action (SCRA)! SCRA is the community psychology division of the American Psychological Association. It is a wonderful opportunity to network and collaborate with people in a friendly setting, to learn from one another, and to discuss issues of global significance.

The conference location is close to the Boston international airport, making it convenient to people traveling from other countries, and a good opportunity to do some tourism while you are here. There will be discounted registration rates for people coming from outside of U.S. and Canada, and lower-budget options for accommodations. Travel grant opportunities for international participants will be announced closer to the date.

Please take the time to forward this message to your colleagues in different parts of the world. We hope to see an internationally diverse attendance!

Mona Amer
Chair, SCRA International Committee