[Commpsych] FW: Curtin Indigenous Research Fellowships

Lauren Breen Lauren.Breen at curtin.edu.au
Fri Jul 12 14:36:08 WST 2013

Kind regards,
Lauren

From: academics-bounces at lists.curtin.edu.au [mailto:academics-bounces at lists.curtin.edu.au] On Behalf Of Brett Kirk
Sent: Thursday, 11 July 2013 10:20 AM
To: academics at lists.curtin.edu.au
Subject: Curtin Indigenous Research Fellowships

Dear Colleagues,

In this year's round of Curtin Research Fellowships, we have introduced a "Curtin Indigenous Research Fellowship", reflecting Curtin's commitment to our Reconciliation Action Plan.  The fellowship is being advertised nationally, and is open to both internal and external candidates.  The fellowship can be taken up in any of the Faculties or in Centre for Aboriginal Studies (CAS), and (given the nature of the fellowship) a joint appointment between a Faculty and CAS may be possible (where appropriate).  Please forward this message to all potential candidates.

Applications Close: Monday 5th August 2013 at 5:00pm GMT+8:00

Further information can be found at http://research.curtin.edu.au/research-funding/fellowships.cfm#cirf. Enquiries should be directed to Belinda Northeast on +61 8 9266 9063 or ord-fellowships at curtin.edu.au<mailto:ord-fellowships at curtin.edu.au>

Regards

Brett

Professor Brett Kirk
Associate Deputy Vice-Chancellor, Research
Office of Research and Development

Curtin University
Tel |  +61 8 9266 2155
Fax | +61 8 9266 3048
Mobile | 0400 200 919

Email | Brett.Kirk at curtin.edu.au<mailto:Brett.Kirk at curtin.edu.au>
Web | http://curtin.edu.au

Curtin University is a trademark of Curtin University of Technology.
CRICOS Provider Code 00301J (WA), 02637B (NSW)