[Commpsych] FW: Ian Lubek announces Cambodian Intensive Internship experiences with SiRCHESI for 2013

Vicky Totikidis Vicky.Totikidis at vu.edu.au
Thu Jan 10 06:36:12 WST 2013

Dear Community Psychology list members

Please find a call for internships and donations from Professor Ian Lubek, International Advisor, SiRCHESI (Siem Reap Citizens for Health, Educational and Social Issues) Cambodia. Please support the great work that Ian is doing in addressing community  issues such as HIV/AIDS, alcohol, trafficking and workplace violence in Cambodia

Kind Regards,
Vicky

Victoria (Vicky) Totikidis
Project Officer (Research)