[Commpsych] FW: Reminder - APS W & P AGM Tue 12 Feb 6pm EDST - dial in or dine-in - AND - the Other V-Day Thurs 14 Feb - dancing in Fed Sq 5.45pm

Heather Gridley Heather.Gridley at vu.edu.au
Sat Feb 9 11:59:33 WST 2013

A reminder that our Women & Psychology AGM is happening this Tuesday - we'd love as many as possible to be there in person or by phone - better still, why not join the committee if you'd like to see us achieve lots more in the coming year?

APS WOMEN & PSYCHOLOGY INTEREST GROUP Annual General Meeting TUESDAY 12 FEBRUARY 2013

APS National Office, Level 11, 257 Collins St, Melbourne 6.00-7.30PM EDST

This meeting will be set up with dial-in facilities to enable any member to join us, wherever you may be located. But you need to let us know so we can send you the dial-in details, or count you in our catering numbers if attending in person - please rsvp asap to this email to register your attendance, your wish to receive dial-in details, or apology

Victorian members are also invited to join the Western Region Centre Against Sexual Assault (WestCASA) on Thursday 14 February at 5.45pm in Federation Square for the Other V-Day celebration - see below and attached for details:

Today, on the planet, a billion women – one in every three women on the planet will be raped or beaten in her lifetime. That’s ONE BILLION mothers, daughters, sisters, partners, and friends violated. V – DAY refuses stand by as more than a billion women experience violence.  ONE BILLION RISING is designed to show the world our collective strength, our numbers, our solidarity across borders.  On 14 February V-DAY, women and men across the world will stop what they are doing, walk out, strike and DANCE.

Sent by Heather Gridley for APS - Women & Psychology IG - National Committee

This email, including any attachment, is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. It is confidential and may contain personal information or be subject to legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient any use, disclosure, reproduction or storage of it is unauthorised. If you have received this email in error, please advise the sender via return email and delete it from your system immediately. Victoria University does not warrant that this email is free from viruses or defects and accepts no liability for any damage caused by such viruses or defects.