[Commpsych] FW: APS COLLEGE OF COMMUNITY PSYCHOLOGISTS - Victorian Section AGM Wed 20 Feb from 6pm

Heather Gridley Heather.Gridley at vu.edu.au
Thu Feb 7 19:56:26 WST 2013

Please find attached an invitation to the AGM of the Victorian Section of the APS College of Community Psychologists to be held on Wednesday February 20th from 6pm at Victoria University's Footscray Park campus (to coincide with the new CP Masters students’ Orientation Day). We will gather in the VU Bar in Building M at 6 to join the VU staff and students. We are planning to cater well for this segment (yummy food and one free drink at least), and the AGM will start at 6.30.

We seem to have circulated several versions of the contact number for rsvps - oops - but this is definitely THE one:
Harriet Radermacher
Email: harrietrad at hotmail.com<mailto:harrietrad at hotmail.com>
Phone: 0421 441 427

The current committee will be meeting earlier to plan the PD calendar for 2013 – so please come from 4pm to assist with planning if you can (Room E319 - easy to find on the attached map), and/or let us know ahead of time if you have any thoughts about what activities (workshops, seminars, peer consulation opportunities, fundraisers for student suupport...) we might offer to college members and others throughout the year.

Hope to see you there!

Emma, Heather, Doug, Harriet & Julie (for the Vic Committee)

This email, including any attachment, is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. It is confidential and may contain personal information or be subject to legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient any use, disclosure, reproduction or storage of it is unauthorised. If you have received this email in error, please advise the sender via return email and delete it from your system immediately. Victoria University does not warrant that this email is free from viruses or defects and accepts no liability for any damage caused by such viruses or defects.