[Commpsych] 6 International Conference of Com Psy bid

Paul Duckett paulduckett68 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 09:37:38 WST 2012

Dear all,
The Conference Organizing Group are about to make some key decisions
related to putting together a bid to host the 6th International
Conference of Community Psychology in Melbourne, Australia in 2016. If
you want to be involved in or informed about these decisions, , please
visit the wikipage below and join the Organizing Group or the Scientific
Group (if you have trouble doing so, email me [paul.duckett at vu.edu.au]
and I will give you a hand).

http://6iccpdownunder.wikispaces.com/

It's important to remember, given what happened last time, that some
decisions that are made are not easily undone (particularly when we are
faced with tight deadlines or decisions that involve contracting in help
from outside of our network). So if you want to give a critical stare
you can do that at anytime and from anywhere. But, if you want to give a
critical steer, you need to join the Committee Organizing Group or the
and do so before the big decisions are made (in this instance, before
October 20th).

Also, rather than keep bothering the whole list with announcements about
what the organizing group are doing, we'll not be posting updates here,
but on the wikipage.
kind regards my comrades

paul