[Commpsych] FW: VACANCY (12 month) - Youth and Community Development Officer, Ellenbrook

Lauren Breen Lauren.Breen at curtin.edu.au
Mon Mar 5 09:00:46 WST 2012

A job in the Perth area.

Kind regards,
Lauren

Dr Lauren Breen
Lecturer | Undergraduate Psychology
School of Psychology and Speech Pathology | Faculty of Health Sciences

Curtin University
Tel | +61 8 9266 7943
Fax | +61 8 9266 2464
Postal address | GPO Box U1987 Perth WA 6845

Email | lauren.breen at curtin.edu.au<mailto:lauren.breen at curtin.edu.au>
Web | http://curtin.edu.au<http://curtin.edu.au/>

Curtin University is a trademark of Curtin University of Technology.
CRICOS Provider Code 00301J (WA), 02637B (NSW)