[Commpsych] FW: Urgent: asylum seeker petition on TV today.

Heather Gridley Heather.Gridley at vu.edu.au
Thu Jun 28 11:09:26 WST 2012

Sorry to spam you twice in two days but the major parties seem to me to be looking in the wrong direction for 'solutions' based on deterrence rather than on Australia taking responsibility for a proper region-based refugee processing processing system that acknowledges the push factors, not the alleged 'pull' factors in this whole shameful scenario - I've just signed this petition and donated - feel free to ask me more about why.

Heather