[Commpsych] FW: Open letter from academics regarding asylum seekers and refugees

Heather Gridley Heather.Gridley at vu.edu.au
Thu Jul 12 15:09:29 WST 2012

Dear colleagues - please consider signing the open letter below if it accords with your understanding of asylum-seeker policy. It will go to the Expert Panel which is taking submissions until next Thursday, but this one (primarily from academics) needs to be signed by 5pm WA timTODAy, ie 7pm EST.

...just a pity we still need to be saying this stuff  :(

Heather