[Commpsych] Poverty and Inequality: Trans Tasman Community Psychology conference April 18-19 Wellington

Neville Robertson scorpio at waikato.ac.nz
Fri Feb 3 03:30:45 WST 2012

Tena koutou,

The NZPsS Institute of Community Psychology is hosting the 2012
Trans-Tasman Community Psychology conference in Wellington (Tapu Te Ranga
Marae) on April 18-19. This is a satellite event associated with the New
Zealand Psychology Society/College of Clinical College conference which
begins on April 20. A call for submissions on any aspect of our theme, *poverty
and inequality*, is attached, along with a registration form. We welcome
your interest and ask you to pass this information along to colleagues,
students, researchers and activists who may be interested.

Nāku noa, nā

Neville

?*Neville Robertson*, *PhD*
+School of Psychology, University of Waikato, PB 3105, Hamilton,
Aotearoa/New Zealand 3240
(Ph +64 7 838 4466 ext 8300
9Fax +64 858 5132
)Mob +64 21 408 558