[Commpsych] FW: 'Barking Mad' by Andee Jones

Lauren Breen Lauren.Breen at curtin.edu.au
Fri Nov 18 10:25:21 WST 2011

Hi everyone,

Andee has kindly provided me with a copy of her book/memoir about psychotherapy, "Barking mad: Too much therapy is never enough"  (details below and attached). If you are interested in writing a review of the book for publication in The Australian Community Psychologist, please let me know. You will get to keep the book J

Kind regards,

Lauren

Dr Lauren Breen
Lecturer | Undergraduate Psychology | School of Psychology and Speech Pathology | Faculty of Health Sciences

Curtin University
Tel | +61 8 9266 7943
Fax | +61 8 9266 2464
Postal address | GPO Box U1987 Perth WA 6845
Email | lauren.breen at curtin.edu.au
Web | http://curtin.edu.au <https://email.curtin.edu.au/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://curtin.edu.au/>

Curtin University is a trademark of Curtin University of Technology.
CRICOS Provider Code 00301J (WA), 02637B (NSW)