[Commpsych] FW: ACRAWSA and ISRN Joint Conference second CFP

Lauren Breen Lauren.Breen at curtin.edu.au
Wed May 18 13:01:36 WST 2011

See info below about a conference that might be of interest to you.

Dr Lauren Breen
Lecturer | Undergraduate Psychology
School of Psychology and Speech Pathology | Faculty of Health Sciences

Curtin University
Tel | +61 8 9266 7943
Fax | +61 8 9266 2464
Postal address | GPO Box U1987 Perth WA 6845

Email | lauren.breen at curtin.edu.au
Web | http://curtin.edu.au <http://curtin.edu.au/>

Curtin University is a trademark of Curtin University of Technology.
CRICOS Provider Code 00301J (WA), 02637B (NSW)