[Commpsych] book for review in ACP

Lauren Breen Lauren.Breen at curtin.edu.au
Wed May 4 13:37:37 WST 2011

Hi everyone,

I have received a copy of 'Critical Community Psychology' by Carolyn
Kagan, Mark Burton, Paul Duckett, Rebecca Lawthom, and Asiya Siddiquee,
for review for inclusion in The Australian Community Psychologist.

If you are interested in reviewing this for inclusion in the journal,
can you please let me know? The book seems to be written as a text so it
would be preferable it if was reviewed by someone who teaches in the
area, but this is not essential.

Ideally the review would be published in late this year. I can get a
copy to you if you provide me with a postal address. You get to keep the
book if you complete the review.

Thanks and kind regards,

Lauren

Editor, The Australian Community Psychologist

Dr Lauren Breen
Lecturer | Undergraduate Psychology
School of Psychology and Speech Pathology | Faculty of Health Sciences

Curtin University
Tel | +61 8 9266 7943
Fax | +61 8 9266 2464
Postal address | GPO Box U1987 Perth WA 6845

Email | lauren.breen at curtin.edu.au <mailto:lauren.breen at curtin.edu.au>
Web | http://curtin.edu.au <http://curtin.edu.au/>

Curtin University is a trademark of Curtin University of Technology.
CRICOS Provider Code 00301J (WA), 02637B (NSW)