[Commpsych] Will you be at the SCRA Biennial (June 16-19, Chicago)?

Serdar M. Degirmencioglu s_degirmencioglu at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 2 20:34:27 WST 2011

Hi everyone,

This is a message for those who are going to be travelling to Chicago to attend
the 13th Biennial Conference of the Society for Community Research and
Action (http://www.scra27.org/biennial/2011_chicago).

I happen to be the chair of the International Committee (IC). The IC is an
interest group and not a formal body. It basicly serves as a voice for non-N.
American affiliates of the Society for Community Research and Action (SCRA).

The organizers of the biennial  are interested - thanks to the IC's repeated
requests - in being more hospitable to people who travel to Chicago from outside
of N. America. They are also interested in highlighting "international sessions"
and scheduling a networking lunch (or something similar) if anyone is
interested.

Please let me know if you are going to travelling to Chicago in June. If you
are, I'd like to include you in the conversations to follow.

Regards,

Serdar M. Degirmencioglu