[Commpsych] Call for Papers The Australian Community Psychologist

Lynne COHEN l.cohen at ecu.edu.au
Sun Sep 26 20:11:21 WST 2010

Please find attached the call for papers for a special edition of the Australian Community Psychologist (ACP) on Resilience.  Please could you distribute this call for papers widely to your networks. I would encourage you all to send papers to this edition as we are keen to have wide representation.

Many thanks
Lynne

Associate Professor Lynne Cohen
Associate Dean Teaching and Learning
Faculty of Computing, Health and Science
School of Psychology and Social Science
Edith Cowan University
Tel: +61 8 63045575
Fax: +61 8 6304 5827
Email:l.cohen at ecu.edu.au
CRICOS Institution Provider Code 00279B

This e-mail is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose or use the information contained within. If you have received it in error please return it to the sender via reply e-mail and delete any record of it from your system. The information contained within is not the opinion of Edith Cowan University in general and the University accepts no liability for the accuracy of the information provided.

CRICOS IPC 00279B