[Commpsych] ISCHP conference - symposium idea

Lauren BREEN l.breen at ecu.edu.au
Wed Oct 13 09:42:41 WST 2010

Hi everyone,

I’m writing (again!) about the International Society for Critical Health Psychology conference in Adelaide next April.

Darrin Hodgetts, Vicky Totikidis, and I are attempting to put together a symposium around the notion of 'being healthy in an unhealthy environment'.

Darrin would talk about his research on homelessness, Vicky would talk about community based collaborations for
healthier lifestyles/prevention of chronic diseases, and I would talk about how service provision for childhood disability can actually be disabling to the kids and their families.

I’m writing to see if there is anyone on this list who is interested in contributing to the symposium?

Kind regards,
Lauren
---
Lauren Breen, PhD MAPS
Postdoctoral Research Scholar
Social Justice Research Centre
School of Psychology and Social Science
Edith Cowan University
270 Joondalup Drive
JOONDALUP 6027
Western Australia

Email: l.breen at ecu.edu.au

Room: 4.234C
Tel: (08) 6304 5162
Fax: (08) 6304 5866

This e-mail is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose or use the information contained within. If you have received it in error please return it to the sender via reply e-mail and delete any record of it from your system. The information contained within is not the opinion of Edith Cowan University in general and the University accepts no liability for the accuracy of the information provided.

CRICOS IPC 00279B