[Commpsych] FW: Invitation for Public Forum "Putting Pokies on the Agenda" for distribution through your networks

Heather Gridley Heather.Gridley at vu.edu.au
Tue Nov 16 12:16:18 WST 2010

----Original Message-----
FYI - Apologies if you have already received this.

I am attaching a flier advertising a Public Forum on Gambling in Melbourne next Tuesday.

Please distribute it through your networks or put it on noticeboards where people are able to find out about this very important event.

Please let me know by Friday the 19th November if you can make it. The attached video features well known anti-pokies campaigners calling you to use your voice and your vote to call for much needed consumer protection and a revised product safety framework for pokies.

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUpk0SEvNko

I am looking forward to seeing many of you next Tuesday.

Cheers

Gabriela Byrne
Director and Author "The Free Yourself Program"
www.freeyourself.com.au<http://www.freeyourself.com.au/>
M: 0414 844 387
This email, including any attachment, is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. It is confidential and may contain personal information or be subject to legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient any use, disclosure, reproduction or storage of it is unauthorised. If you have received this email in error, please advise the sender via return email and delete it from your system immediately. Victoria University does not warrant that this email is free from viruses or defects and accepts no liability for any damage caused by such viruses or defects.