[Commpsych] book for review

Lauren BREEN l.breen at ecu.edu.au
Wed Jul 14 21:03:12 WST 2010

Hi everyone,

Palgrave Macmillan has contacted me to see if a review of one of its books can be included in The Australian Community Psychologist. The book is -
Psychology and Indigenous Australians: Foundations of Cultural Competence by Rob Ranzijn, Keith McConnochie, and Wendy Nolan.

If you are interested in reviewing this for inclusion in The Australian Community Psychologist, can you please let me know? Ideally the review would be published in the November 2010 issue.

Kind regards,

Lauren
(Editor, The Australian Community Psychologist)
---
Lauren Breen, PhD MAPS
Postdoctoral Research Scholar
Social Justice Research Centre
School of Psychology and Social Science
Edith Cowan University
270 Joondalup Drive
JOONDALUP 6027
Western Australia

Email: l.breen at ecu.edu.au<mailto:l.breen at ecu.edu.au>

This e-mail is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose or use the information contained within. If you have received it in error please return it to the sender via reply e-mail and delete any record of it from your system. The information contained within is not the opinion of Edith Cowan University in general and the University accepts no liability for the accuracy of the information provided.

CRICOS IPC 00279B