[Commpsych] Don't be silenced on human rights issues

Lauren BREEN l.breen at ecu.edu.au
Tue Feb 16 13:05:18 WST 2010

Hi Vicky,

Thank you to alerting us to this.

I have also received these kind of emails from the person you describe as Mr B (I'm assuming it's the same person). I thought I was the only person who had received these kind of emails from him so I really appreciate that you've let the rest of the list know.

I thought I should let you, and anyone else who may have received these kind of emails from him, that I have already forwarded to him the link so he can remove his email address from the commpsych listserve.

I have also let him know that I really, truly don't know how else to unsubscribe his email address. I have explained that all email addresses have to be subscribed (or unsubscribed) to the list - it is an email listserve and not a distribution list I (or anyone else) have created within a personal email system.

I have no other suggestions to him about how he can remove his email address - if anyone has an idea, please let me know so that Vicky and myself (and possibly others) don't receive emails from him again.

Thanks,

Lauren

---
Lauren Breen, PhD MAPS