[Commpsych] ACP and ERA

ndrew1 at nd.edu.au ndrew1 at nd.edu.au
Wed Feb 10 17:59:41 WST 2010

Lauren,

I echo AJ's comments - a fantastic achievement and credit to all concerned.  It also reflects well on the discipline of community psychology ... a force to be reckoned with!!

Lauren - do you think that it would be possible to reprint or solicit obits for the great man Seymour Sarason? - I did not know him personally but he actually wrote to me once (one line) much earlier in my career in comm psych ... I have never forgotten energizing effect that had on me ... nor have I forgotten the massive impact he  had on the field. Having said that - knowing you and the team you are already on to it!

Cheers,

Neil

Professor Neil Drew PhD
Assistant Provost
Broome Campus
The University of Notre Dame Australia
88 Guy Street
Broome WA 6725
Tel:      + 61 8 91920635
Mob: 0418 901 468
Email:  ndrew1 at nd.edu.au
CRICOS Code 01032F
IMPORTANT: This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you should not disclose, copy, disseminate or otherwise use the information contained in it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail and delete or destroy the document. Confidential and legal privilege are not waived or lost by reason of mistaken delivery to you. The University of Notre Dame Australia is not responsible for any changes made to a document other than those made by the University. Before opening or using attachments please check them for viruses and defects. Our liability is limited to re-supplying any affected attachments.