[Commpsych] books for review

Lauren BREEN l.breen at ecu.edu.au
Tue Apr 6 08:57:39 WST 2010

Hi everyone,

A publisher has contacted me to see if reviews of two of its books can be included in The Australian Community Psychologist. The books are -
1. Mental health first aid manual (2nd ed.). by Betty Kitchener, Anthony Jorm & Claire Kelly
2. Youth mental health first aid: A manual for adults assisting young people (2nd ed.). by Claire Kelly, Betty Kitchener & Anthony Jorm

If you are interested in reviewing one of both for The Australian Community Psychologist, can you please let me know?

Kind regards,

Lauren
(Editor, The Australian Community Psychologist)

---
Lauren Breen, PhD MAPS
Postdoctoral Research Scholar
Social Justice Research Centre
School of Psychology and Social Science
Edith Cowan University
270 Joondalup Drive
JOONDALUP 6027
Western Australia

Email: l.breen at ecu.edu.au

Room: 4.234C
Tel: (08) 6304 5162
Fax: (08) 6304 5866

This e-mail is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose or use the information contained within. If you have received it in error please return it to the sender via reply e-mail and delete any record of it from your system. The information contained within is not the opinion of Edith Cowan University in general and the University accepts no liability for the accuracy of the information provided.

CRICOS IPC 00279B