[Commpsych] looking for Neil Drew

Trudy Rosenwald trosenwald at iinet.net.au
Tue Oct 20 23:00:14 WST 2009

Hi all,

I am looking for Neil Drew in the North East of Western Australia.  Neil, if
you are still up north, can you please contact me.  My husband and I have
taken up the manager's position at a remote Aboriginal community south of
Halls Creek and are trying to  find out if any needs assessments have been
undertaken recently in these communities.

I look forward to hear from you soon.

Trudy Rosenwald PhD ECU
Registered Psychologist
Medicare Provider 2817791X
Child, Family and Community Psychology
Adoption & Alternative Care Consultant and Counsellor
Licensee Adoption Contact and Mediation
Founder Member Asia Pacific International Adoption Forum (APIAF)
office 91688988
after hours 91688034
mobile 0419 941 670 (when in range)
email ceo at mindibungu.org.au  or trosenwald at iinet.net.au